2 years of relevant accessibility experience in validation & authoring test scenarios using any one of below standard WCAG 2.0 rule set or Trusted tester training completion or certification (http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/Trusted_Tester_Training_Information_Packet. MAS (MS accessibility standard) rule book validation experience or prior MS products accessibility experience.
- Accessibility tools usage experience like Narrator, NVDA, JAWS, Dragon & Magnifier or equivalent one.
- Regular Test exp skills.
- Testing based on Windows platforms or Web Platforms.
- Creating plan and writing test cases.
- Quickly able to understand different product user scenarios or app scenarios to conduct accessibility testing.
- Create test bugs ad test execution summary.
To apply for job candidate must:
Be any graduate but technical graduate prefered
Be willing to work in Hyderabad
Have 1+ years experience
Basic Computer on Windows Platform
Experience in using Jaws or any equivalent screen reader platform
This job is open to candidates with:
Visually Impaired and Low Vision
Shift work: No